Boydcorp.com Website Accessibility Statement
Boyd is committed to delivering a universally accessible user experience and making our website accessible and navigable for all users.
As we strive to meet broader accessibility requirements, we realize that all content, features, and functionalities of our website are not yet fully accessible. Our ongoing efforts include implementing new or updated features to improve the user experience for everyone.
The Current Status of Web Accessibility on Boydcorp.com
Boyd follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to ensure that any new or updated web designs are technically and functionally usable with assistive technologies. WCAG specifications allow designers and developers to incorporate accessibility features into the website design to improve the overall experience for people with disabilities. The WCAG is broken into three levels: A, AA, and AAA. Currently, 7858a.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Our ambition is to continually improve and fully comply at the highest level.
We are working to improve the accessibility of older portions of our website and are aware of the following issues:
- Videos require access to text scripts.
- Not all sliders have a pause button for slide transitions.
- Main menu navigation can challenge page readers.
- Some interactive content cannot be disabled.
- Not all links and images have unique IDs.
- There are missing tag headers or specific info on links like “Read More” and “Learn More”.
- Forms do not specify which fields are missing information and will not allow submission without those fields.
- Table features require a way to announce on screen readers and change reading order to read headers first instead of columns.
- Missing title attributes, labels on control buttons, checkboxes, titles on non-active elements.
Boyd is implementing inclusive design for our digital landscape that enables all users access to this content and honors the full range of human diversity. New and updated features and designs will adhere to the latest WCAG standards. We will design and test with real users to gather diverse perspectives.
What to Do If You Encounter Content or Features that Are Not Accessible on the Website
We welcome your suggestions and questions about the accessibility of 7858a.com.
We try to respond to comments within five business days.
This statement was updated on 29 July 2022.
Have questions? We’re ready to help!